Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Can we capture the values a user selects when running a query in a log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
My security compliance has asked me to track what values are selected to run a query by each user ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to set auto log off after inactivity in version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Does anyone know where the timer went to set how long the system can sit idle before they are automa......

Discussion Topic  WF 8 Compound Report Security issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
I have WF 8 and migration went well with the exception of my compound reports. When I run them I get......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Dynamic prompt not showing all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
The FISYR field in our report (dynamic) is only displaying 2009 in the prompt box when there are 5 y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best physical server specification to host SQL when using WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Thanks, Hyperstage is something I am keeping in mind as our system gets larger. Thanks for the note ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best physical server specification to host SQL when using WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Thanks for the comments Waz. I ended up going with Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server Dual 2.4GHz E5-26......

I am hoping they respond. It is SQL server 2008....

I sent out a few notes asking if they could tell me what others are using, but I have not heard back......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Best physical server specification to host SQL when using WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
I am getting a new physical server to hold my Data Marts, and I was wondering what other people had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] the syntax for an IF then using the define field creator in advanced graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Thanks Alex that is very cool. It will meet my needs better than an if. I did finally get the IF s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] the syntax for an IF then using the define field creator in advanced graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
It is a string that shows the day name. What is decode and what does it do?...

Thanks the single quotes fixed it!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] the syntax for an IF then using the define field creator in advanced graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
The syntax in the define field GUI's seem to leave me stumped . I am in Advanced graph Assistant and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard color of frame background with a hyperlinked fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Thanks so much Ram ! That was exactly what I was looking for ! Tara...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dashboard color of frame background with a hyperlinked fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Hey I have a simple dashboard with a frame on the right(report1) and a frame on the left ( report2)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist Editor takeing extreamly long to open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Thank you all . I did have a good number of comment line so I have deleted them and I am waiting fo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist Editor takeing extreamly long to open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
I have one user workstation that info assist editor is taking 10 min to open a report which takes m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] In Info assist GUI can I create a % off two count distinct fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Well I bailed out on figuring out and made the report work by passing it integers from SQL and just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] In Info assist GUI can I create a % off two count distinct fields? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tara O
Well I am bailing out of figuring it out in WF , thanks for your help. I added a view in SQL with ju......

Its not giving me an error , but its not processing the code properly either .. so it probably shoul......

» Refine Search
» New Search