Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC_NONE EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll try these out and see what works. P...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC_NONE EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
So Danny-SRL, if I try your method and leave the parm empty, I return all. But if I put a value in t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC_NONE EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Hello. Would anyone have an example of how FOC_NONE is used. I have the following and it is not work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Puzzling Error on JOIN (FOC1070) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Here is the part of it where the error returns. It's too massive to post all of it. -****BEGIN*****......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Puzzling Error on JOIN (FOC1070) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Hi Carol. I've been reading this thread as I just got the same error message. I'm still fairly new......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Way to put a hyperlink in the report header in Excel output format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Hi all. I'd like to ask the expert, Susannah, if this method would work if I wanted to include a cli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SIMPLE HYPERLINK SYNTAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE. I STILL DIDN'T GET IT TO PRODUCE EXCEL OUTPUT WITH THE LINK IN IT BUT I GIV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SIMPLE HYPERLINK SYNTAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Well, GamP, you are on to something. When I added the piece below to the end of my script, the outpu......

Ignore that last entry. The HTML converted itself. It actually prints with all the html code. If onl......

Correction. The paragraph prints like such: "Your residency for tuition purposes is Out-Of-State. If......

Here is my defined paragraph. The concatenation is still not working. ......

Francis, you're great. I believe I was complicating things because I was getting so many different w......

I was so close. I have my define stmts as such. -******************************************** hyperl......

All of this is very helpful. Thank you and let me see what I can come up with....

Within my defined paragraph I will have a sentence like "Please contact the Office of the Registrar ......

J, yes, that is exactly what I'm speaking of. A certain word within the paragraph as the hyperlink t......

I have my defined hyperlink: -******************* DEFINE FILE STEP2 HYPERLINK/A50 = '......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SIMPLE HYPERLINK SYNTAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Hello. I am still having trouble figuring out how to include a simple hyperlink in my defined paragr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] HYPERLINKS IN WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by phoenixfox
Let me try this again. Below is an actual piece of my DEFINE. I'm defining this PARAGRAPH5 and I wan......

» Refine Search
» New Search