Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Double-List Controls For SUM and BY Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi - I am trying to build an HTML Launch Page that uses Double-List Controls where a user can selec......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
DOH! I knew I was missing a step. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Kofi, Focal Point has saved me many times! I like it too. I'm trying to do the same thing but wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format after Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Check out this post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Google Map for Printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks for checking on this Kerry. I did check out the possibility of using something like PrimoPDF......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Google Map for Printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I'm trying to get a Google Map into a format that can be printed. Here is what I have done... ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Disable Search Bar on WebViewer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hey there, I'm wondering if it is possible to disable the Search Bar on the WebViewer (On-Demand Pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving AHTML reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I am using IE v7.x so I'm not certain if this applies to you or not. When I save an AHTML report I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BYTOC with Custom Sort Order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I wish there was a way to see what is in the Internal Matrix (without taking the red pill). I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED (but open to suggestions)] Help With Multiplicative Effect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Same here. I only found the article after searching for 'multiplicative effect'. Every time I 'stu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED (but open to suggestions)] Help With Multiplicative Effect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
That's great. Thanks! There is also an article on it in the ......

Francis - I like doing the joins in the WebFOCUS synonym because, if they are set up right, WebFOCUS......

Well, I need to move on. It's either that or pull my hair out! I've got to give a demo of this par......

Thanks Susannah. Yes, it is possible that a BaseModel is built by more than one OEM. I thought abo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED (but open to suggestions)] Help With Multiplicative Effect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
This may be more of a database management question than a WebFOCUS question but since I'm trying to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] AD SETTINGS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I can send you screen shots of our LDAP settings as they are configured for MS Active Directory. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Susannah, Great suggestion! I modified one of my launch pages and it seems to be working just fine......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Waz, It's been a while since I've had the chance to deal with this again. Here is what I've tried.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Vertical Accordion Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Ginny - I've not explored FML before. Perhaps I should! Waz - Yes, the post you refer to does inde......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Vertical Accordion Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, Rather than add to an old post from here ......

» Refine Search
» New Search