Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Google Map Fex Format Error in DevStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hooray! It's fixed. Just on a whim I ran the System Restore (Windows XP) and discovered that there......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Google Map Fex Format Error in DevStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Ginny, That' just it. I ......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Google Map Fex Format Error in DevStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I've been working on a Google Map application. Suddenly today, when I went to make a change to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks everyone for the insightful comments in this thread. Daniel - I have a slight twist to you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Passing Multiselect Parameter Values From Launch Page to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
One last question (OK, well 2 really)... I'm looking a the documentation on the STRREP function. J......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Passing Multiselect Parameter Values From Launch Page to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
j.gross - The technique works great! The other thing I had to remember was to put all my WHERE clau......

Thanks for the technique j.gross. I was hoping to avoid the extra coding. One would think that if ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Passing Multiselect Parameter Values From Launch Page to SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I have a procedure that uses SQL Passthru code. I have some Amper Variables in the SQL Code. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Fixed DEFINE in Synonym Breaks MS SQL Aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Grrr - I can never keep the image format straight between PDF and everything else. I wish it was as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Fixed DEFINE in Synonym Breaks MS SQL Aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Francis, I like your idea. Keeping the data retrieval and output formatting separate is probably a......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Fixed DEFINE in Synonym Breaks MS SQL Aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
The backstory to this is that in v7.6.7 we are having a challenge with images in PDF reports in that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Listbox That Is Second In A Chain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Tony, On their own, your lookup procedures are working perfectly. Just to be sure there wasn't an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Listbox That Is Second In A Chain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Tony, Very clever. I did not realize you could pass a variable to a lookup procedure like that. I......

Discussion Topic  Sorting Listbox That Is Second In A Chain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi all, I am creating a launch page with two listboxes that are chained together. The first in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grand Total of a BY TOTAL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Excellent! Thanks j.gross for the solution. Dan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Grand Total of a BY TOTAL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi - Consider the following... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Specify Parameter Values in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
John - Yes, I was hoping that I could make use of the ACCEPT attribute in the synonym but, as you sa......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Specify Parameter Values in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I have a datasource with many thousands of records but only a handful of unique values for a sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Client - Startup Error (or warning) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi there, I recently started seeing this "Warning: effective userid "SYSTEM" is different from requ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED?] Need Help Understading Differing Aggregate Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
OK, so I re-coded by procedure from scratch in order to save the output to another SQL Table. I hav......

» Refine Search
» New Search