Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (393 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NFR Submitted] SQL Temp Table as HOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Oops! I spoke too soon. SET HOLDATTR = ON did ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NFR Submitted] SQL Temp Table as HOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Well, according to the support folks the trick is to use SET HOLDATTR = ON as JG mentioned. It did ......

Thanks for the responses everybody. I'm with JG here. I think it must be a bug. I will open a cas......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED - NFR Submitted] SQL Temp Table as HOLD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I've recently added some replies to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert SQL CASE Statement to If Then Else (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks for the help Dan and Neftali! I guess I couldn't see the forest for the trees as the saying ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert SQL CASE Statement to If Then Else (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Argh! I've been trying for the last few hours to convert the following SQL CASE statement into a fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAMEDB command in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
It's kind of confusing because I haven't been able to consistently predict the behavior. I think I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAMEDB command in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Aha! I turned on SQL Tracing (but had to leave xretrieval on) in order to get any messages back. T......

It's been a while since this thread has been updated. Have any of you been able to get SAME_DB to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A script on this pageis causing Internet explorer to run slowly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
OK - I have to put in a shameless plug for Summit 2010 in here... Presentation Title: Supercharge Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLMSS Stored Procedure Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
I guess it's all in how you call the Stored Procedure. This is the code that ended up working for m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQLMSS Stored Procedure Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi folks, I have a SQLMSS Stored Procedure that works OK from the SQL Management Console but I am u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can a FOC198 Error Make UI Unresponsive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Thanks everybody. We haven't had any 'hangs' since we cleaned up the disk space issue. Keeping my ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can a FOC198 Error Make UI Unresponsive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi - We are running Apache Tomcat standalone on a Windows 2003 Server SP2 with WebFOCUS Server 7.6......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding COMPUTE to Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
dhagen, Thanks for the Fex sample. I was unaware that the syntax for using a Master File Computed ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding COMPUTE to Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Hi, I've created a report with a computed field in it that has the following expression... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NFR Created] Anybody working with hidden domains? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Well, I didn't have the chance to test my theory but I did find out that several people have request......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - NFR Created] Anybody working with hidden domains? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Pinault
Darin - I stand corrected! When I use the Scheduler to send a FEX to the Report Library it indeed u......

Darin - The -INCLUDE method worked great. I was able to launch stuff located in the CommonFiles dom......

Bummer - it didn't work. However, I noticed in the log for a ReportCaster job I ran to send a repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search