Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a report that will burst a BY field to different tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hi again, I had the report for each by field to show on different tabs when I run it in WF, but whe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a report that will burst a BY field to different tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
That worked! Thanks for your help, Francis!......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating a report that will burst a BY field to different tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, Is there way that we can create a spreadsheet that will burst a BY field to different tabs i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using JOINS in multiple reports to create a single report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks, Francis. I tried adding the table name as prefix and I got this message. 1 0 NUMBER OF R......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using JOINS in multiple reports to create a single report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Hello, I created a couple of detailed reports and from there I create 2 more summary reports that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting Average of Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
I got it to finally work! All I needed to do in my code is to put the HEADALIGN=BODY in my SUBFOOT p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting Average of Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
Thanks and I am aware of the NOPRINT; my issue is the SUBFOOT is all wrapped in one cell...i can spe......

The font color part worked, but i still have an issue with the SUBFOOT not lining up with columns.........

thanks for the post and i think we're getting somewhere but not quite there yet...with the code i ha......

Here's what I got...very similar to your query, but it took the _LT_ as a literal string, instead of......

no such luck...tried both name of columns and i even took out other columns to see if 1 or 2 columns......

I actually added the OBJECT=FIELD instead of TEXT on my other SUBFOOT properties and just changed al......

I'm actually using "less than" symbol on my subfoot for the the fields and have the code below for m......

Thanks again for the help. I got the values for all the columns I need and I have been working on th......

Yes, this applies to my case...i did add this to my report but the only thing is, it wiped out all m......

Thanks for the help, but I'm still not getting the real average i'm looking for...to explain it furt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting Average of Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
I have this query below and I'm trying to get the average of avgYTDSchedDays but it's showing totals......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retain the date format in CSV format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
This works, Francis...Thank you very much for all the help! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retain the date format in CSV format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winnie
FILENAME= SQLOUT hireDate E11 HYYMDI...

Thanks, Dhagen...we have the 7.6.8 version so the FPRINT doesn't work... Francis, I did try the cod......

» Refine Search
» New Search