Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Write-Back Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
As we discussed, Maintain cannot use YYMDy fields. If you can change them to YYMD you won't get an ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MAINTAIN : Segment not writable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hawk It's fine that your key field is an auto-increment field. What interface are you using? Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MAINTAIN : Segment not writable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Please look at your access file and make sure you have KEYS=1 or KEY=fieldname. If you do have this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]MAINTAIN related script error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I will be happy to look at this example. How did you create the Maintain procedure? You can send......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running multiple versions of a Maintain application on 1 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
It sounds like option 1 is definitely easier. If it produces the results you want, then I agree tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running multiple versions of a Maintain application on 1 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When we link the JS file to the Maintain form, we hard code the location of the file. When we deplo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] File Upload Via Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Please make sure that Customer Support has your most current repro and we will try to debug it here.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] File Upload Via Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This really is outside of Maintain's abilities. Remember, Maintain's purpose is to update databases......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot Open Maintain Form in the same browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
As mentioned, multiple users can access a Maintain application, providing your database allows for i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot Open Maintain Form in the same browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
How are you closing the Maintain application after you run it? It sounds like the agent is not bein......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stop adding a record to db in WF Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Yes! Commit saves the data to the database and closes the connection. I placed it in your ADD case......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stop adding a record to db in WF Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
In this example I have a field on my form called Field1 and an Include case called AddData. When th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Application error - FOC03645 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
As I mentioned above, Maintain sends in the variables as &1 and &2. You need to replace -SET &P_CU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Application error - FOC03645 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When we EXEC the procedure it's exactly the same as running it from outside of Maintain. You SHOULD......

So Sorry! My mistake. Variables are received sequentially! Do this instead... -SET &ECHO = 'ALL'......

That error means that there is a problem with the FEX. The usual problem is that Maintain can't fin......

Maintain does not support OR. There are two ways to make this work. The first is to have two Next ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Js Grid on Maintain form loses data when returning to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When the user makes a selection from the drop box or enters data into the multi-line edit box I assu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Maintain Grid in iframe is not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Terri That usually happens when the browser displaying the grid isn't supported. Please open a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]WF Maintain application linked to Webfocus procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Nova Send me a PM at Mark_Derwin@ibi.com and I will send you a simple search test. Mark...

» Refine Search
» New Search