Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: column title with multiple lines in htmltable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hassan I've tried and tried everything I can think of. Nothing seems to work at runtime. The onl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Runaway CDE.EXE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I have yet to see this behavior in the current version of the MDE (7.65) but do know we have had pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: data entry form in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Maintain requires that your key fields are first n fields in your Master. So, you COULD enter a sec......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Maintain and Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John If you have the field font's set to DEFAULT, they SHOULD take on what ever font you have set......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC03690 Maintain Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok. The code in the Maintain looks good. You have: Compute HtmlStack.HTML / A250 ; EXEC campusDir......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC03690 Maintain Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Vijaya The error means that in your code you have: CALL proc INTO var/stk In other words, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deploy Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Can this application be run locally? If so, then it is something on your remote server. If Unix, p......

Discussion Topic  RE: maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If you run the FEX outside of Maintain it works, but if you EXEC it from Maintain you get an error? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain AutoSkip to the next field conflicts with having a default button. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
In the JavaScript, could you check the value of the keypress, and if it is ENTER then PERFORM the ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVED] Maintain onBlur event handler acting strange (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
There are actually 2 ways that I would do this. The first is just with Maintain and not JavaScript.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Associating a variable with a field in Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Using the example that you have provided, you would do this: Compute listSTK.DATE_LAST_UPDATE = To......

Discussion Topic  RE: Associating a variable with a field in Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Creating variables and moving them on and around a form is very simple. Let's say you have: COMPUTE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Sending Silent E-Mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Guys As I am working on a project for Gerry Cohen, my programers have created a JSP that may s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Sending Silent E-Mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Tony I have to be honest with you. I didn't recognize the code. I got it, but am not sure how to......

Tony - Tp be perfectly honest, I have never seen this type of code before. How is it kicked off and......

Discussion Topic  Maintain: Sending Silent E-Mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Have any of you come up with a way to send silent E-mail from Maintain? Over the years I have come ......

Discussion Topic  RE: busy cursor in maintain app. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I saw this problem recently when someone was using an Onload function. By this I mean a JavaScript ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning off windows Explorer toolbar options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
There is also a javascript function called MNTONLOAD that helps block certain functions. Here is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain: Reading a specific record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kelly Any chance of using a second key field that you can control and keep as unique? This way yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Both techniques need to be set up as javascript triggers. If you use my technique do this: 1) Disp......

» Refine Search
» New Search