Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok - This is pretty straight forward, but it's also brute force. If anyone has a different way, let......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN - ComboBox help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kelly We had tried methods of setting the SelectedItem value to the desired selection, but that al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain SOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Actually my code only deleted one record because we only loaded one record. I used a NEXT instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain SOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Alright. That is odd. Let's try this. Read in just one record and delete it. Instead of copying ......

Please change the SAY line to: TYPE "Record ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain and List Boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Kelly This is very easy to do. What you want to do is start populating the stack at row 2 inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Maintain work with XML master files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John Maintain currently does not support XML files. However, can Table read the file? The easies......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to migrate Focus dbs to SQL tables ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave If you are getting the "Stack contains multiple paths" error, make sure that you are prefacin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stack type differences in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
James When it comes right down to it, there is only one kind of stack. However there are a couple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain "Winform Close" Not Closing Forms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent The problem may be this: You cannot have code after a window close statement. If you have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NO SOLUTION] maintain deployment issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Bryan The exact error would be helpful. Also, where are you deploying too? Please make sure t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Debugging in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When I get an error that points to a line number higher than the number of lines in my MNT file, I o......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Actually - Maintain is the perfect ETL tool. This is because Maintain can read any database from an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
That makes more sense. Maintain will respect the Readonly autoincrement field. Just leave that f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John Wait. What do you mean that "Include will make the difference?" If the key field is not rea......

John Sorry for the delayed response. The Maintain community may be small, but we are fiesty AND g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting scrollbar position in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Bryan I tried a few things using JavaScript and the scrollTop command, but the form is always scro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a .fex from maintain error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Bryan That is an elegant solution. I will see that this feature gets on the list of things to do.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a .fex from maintain error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Bryan Programming has informed me that this project is on the "To Do" list. I'm afraid the SYS_MS......

Discussion Topic  Maintain: Last Chance for Applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Guys: I am putting my finishing touches on "Maintain: Come See What's New for 2008." It inclu......

» Refine Search
» New Search