Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John I ran some tests and I'm afraid Maintain cannot handle the field with a number as character o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John I am not sure this is even allowed, but have you tried fully qualifying the field? Reference......

Discussion Topic  RE: Computed field as "stack of A0" in a datasource stack in Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I have to agree with Alan on this. There are somethings that you can accomplish with Maintain that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain form - vertical display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I guess I said this couldn't be done too soon. A lot of trial and error has come up with this solut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain form - vertical display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
My research on this has shown that in a heading, we can only have the one horizontal line of text. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display missing (null) values on a maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Programming has requested that a case be opened so we can fix this problem. I tried a number of way......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to display missing (null) values on a maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok I am seeing this behavior. If I have an integer field with MISSING=ON, that field is being dis......

I am a little concerned that the Table definition is an I4 and the MFD shows it as an A1V. When you......

Maintain should respect a null value and display a . (period) for null data in a field. You can cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch screen for MODIFY to update a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
One note, ever since 7.13, Maintain has fully supported Servlet, so it can integrate with the rest o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch screen for MODIFY to update a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Have you thought about using Maintain? Maintain allows you to access more than 15 tables per applic......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN deployment from Windows to AIX unix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Penny There are some errors that may not be seen until runtime. These could be database or JavaSc......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN deployment from Windows to AIX unix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Penny This error on Unix is usually one of two things. 1) The user does not have write perm......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebMAINTAIN procedures run outside a MNT app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Keith I was thinking about this over the week-end. There has got to be some kind of COPYFILE func......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Winform (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When you create a Maintain application inside the MDE (Maintain Development Enviornment) we save not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainatin - how to do dynamic expressions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
On Mainframe, there use to be the command: WINFORM GET FORM.FOCUS INTO var and Var would contain the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainatin - how to do dynamic expressions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This is actually easier than it seems. You don't have to worry about creating dynamic stack values.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Server Stack Overflow Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Maintain Wizard
There are a couple of things that could case the MaxStackSize error. If there is any other error me......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN Summit 2007 HTML Lab Follow up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
In the "Enhancing Maintain HTMLTables with HTML" Lab, there were 3 topics that required follow up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain : Update cell /Grid with one Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Brad - It's one of two things. First, this is a JavaScript command. Make sure you have clicked t......

» Refine Search
» New Search