Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select-able Rows to Compare in a Grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Yes, I have created reports in HTML and Excel using WebFOCUS/HTML/Javascript that you are able to co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Drill to 2 reports at same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Susannah - thanks this helps alot....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Drill to 2 reports at same time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have a drilldown that is taking a long time to run. I want to display infomation to the requestor ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS market other than USA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by David Sibert
Please remember what Jerry stated during his talks. He is very excited to have TCS (Tata Consultancy......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Newbie Question and help needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
check out this simple youtube video. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ...sort of. How to test for active page within BIP, etc.: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
If you are adding a filter it would be the same as hide and unhide the filter. The default of the fi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JQuery and Hide Panel/Frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have the following requests: 1) Based upon the userid or group I need to display or hide the Panel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Conditional execution of task in RC job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
This is a good idea. For my client I had to create a log table that has this information and more. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Active Report - % of Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks David My only issue is that first you have to hide a column prior to you being able to unhid......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Active Report - % of Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Once an Active HTML report is ran and you click on the Active arrow at the column heading and then c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BIP - Navigation Page Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to make the Portal tab title to display on 2 lines instead of 1 long one. My current client w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Double List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
The client wants to be able to have a double list box without a default being selected. Can this b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Level Security - WebFOCUS 8 & BIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have done this as KLBonent and it does work. I also have clients that wanted the report permissio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Google Maps - resizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks Now I have to learn something new....

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Google Maps - resizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Tony - Thanks for the reply. I believe that the setMapZoom is for the whole map that is currently di......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Google Maps - resizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have a business request that they want to show the USA and Canada and the State/Provence would be ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Business View - Property (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am creating compute and define fields in a Business view. At present, these fields has a Property ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dimension/Business View Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have created a Business View with multiple define and compute fields. Can a Business Partner go i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] APDF with a PIE chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have created an APDF with a PIE chart and a Drowndown list. When I run the graph in dev studio I g......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Document Composer - Active PDF - Drop Down List - WF 8007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have created a Compound Document with 3 graphs. I want to use one dropdown list in the document to......

» Refine Search
» New Search