Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Making fields invisible to PRINT * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You could use a LET for the '*' in 'PRINT *'. Besides the problem of having to create a very large ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to join and filter by the same field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
My earlier post suggesting use of SET ALL = SQL was in error because that feature will not be availa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to join and filter by the same field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If the relationship between NOTES and AGING is many-to-one, the "ALL" in the JOIN statement is not n......

With the JOIN try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAP/R3 ERROR EXECUTING ABAP4 PROGRAM : T_BACKORDER_BY_ID_PLANT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If you click on the Advanced Search link at the top of the forum page and search for "SAP/R3 ERROR E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting across multiuple timeframes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Correct ... but I chose to make the code more flexible in case today's date would not be the startin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting across multiuple timeframes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's another example using OVER. Like Ginny, I used Dialogue Manager to calculate dates for the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) How to compare 2 days effectively (without pulling the whole table from DB)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
A note of caution: manually altering the master can certainly provide viable solutions - as long as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) How to compare 2 days effectively (without pulling the whole table from DB)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Have you tried converting your dates to Smart Dates? I don't know if the SQL translator can transla......

You might try this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subhead across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Tony - an ingenious solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Jack, Thanks, I finally got it. The DM processor may be able to recognize a single quote in a DM s......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'NO' EQ 'NO' = false? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Jack, If I understand your explanation correctly, when the Dialogue Manager processor encounters a ......

Dave, I'm with you. I'd prefer to see the code as executed, and not some variation thereof when ECH......

Dave, After placing my first post about -SET &ECHO=ALL;, I went and actually tested the code. I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query on MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Mixing MATCH and NEXT logic can be tricky, and after my earlier posting, it occurred to me that the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Query on MATCH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I added one line to the code I posted earlier - an ACTIVATE statement in CASE INV_LOOP....

Please place your code examples between [ code ] and [ /code ] markers. You cannot skip a key with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel different tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
This link provides help for creating compound reports - see the section for "Creating a Compound Exc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If you need the column names for the headers, can't you let WebFOCUS print them as column titles, or......

» Refine Search
» New Search