Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help! Fex Runs but not when called by HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Its been a while since I experienced the joy of troubleshooting these quirks! We are still on WF 80......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you add the value of a parameter to a By or Print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you add the value of a parameter to a By or Print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
btw, just dropping it there: BY LOWEST &PERIOD yields this error: (FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can you add the value of a parameter to a By or Print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I am prompting for a Period and extract a few columns based on it but I want the &PERIOD in my hold ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus 6000 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
We have a report. It runs fine EXCEPT when the user chooses to run for ALL companies. I am assuming ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way to print the column labels every so many lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
tx!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Is there a way to print the column labels every so many lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
...sort of like shortening the page size...Can I force the page's column headings to print every 10 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
for some reason '10' is not getting into the compute...if I hard code it to '10' it works but though......

I did yesterday...Charges = 803K, mthcnt = 10 but AVG = 50. -SET &FY = 2018; -SET &PD = 201804; -SE......

anyone see anything wrong with the COMPUTE perhaps?...

yea...no big deal...GUI or not that report works. My issue is with now calculating Average charges ......

We are on WF 8008. FY is D20.2 - no idea why..I just updated the master file to make it I4 PD is I......

this even works...but not seen in GUI..wonder if the GUI in the latest version is better? IF((FISCA......

btw...made changes: YTDCHGS/P12.2= IF((FY EQ &FY.EVAL) AND (PD LE &PD.EVAL)) THEN TOTALCHARGES ELSE......

right now ONE define section with 3 items: LOC, MTDCHGS and YTDCHGS.......

I will try that! TX. Everything worked but now that added something new. So, I show YTD charges. Th......

Defines...see post above...the weird thing is the LOC define appears in the GUI for me to drag onto ......

..and finally...YTDCHGS works: YTDCHGS/P12.2=((FY EQ &FY.EVAL) AND (PD LE &PD.EVAL)) * CHGS; Still......

ok, there is a missing a '(' missing in the YTD_CHGS I think. I still can not see them in the GUI ......

» Refine Search
» New Search