Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
when I view the code in the GUI and check errors it says none...though I am not sure how much you ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

that almost seems too easy! I will try it. It's been a while for me in WebFocus..I started of tryin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MTD and YTD totals...whats the simplest way? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
It’s been a while since I did any coding with the BI tool. I have a simple request. The user will......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Ehh..I appreciate that but have no time right now....was hoping there was a back door for a quick im......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
our version 8008 has no import option!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster Distribution list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
We have a single monthly distribution of 200+ providers. They want to add 150 more and gave me a fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Imbedded space issue in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
...made it a noprint...seems to work...thanks all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Imbedded space issue in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I tried the SET method and get this error; note I must use: |, when I use: || it errors out altogeth......

if I move the compute under my TABLE statement I get this error: (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STYLESHEE......

if at the beginning, line 1, I get this: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 1 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOC......

sorry - I missed it..not sure how. Where does this go in the fex..at the beginning? In a define, aft......

Anyone, I tried single quotes around the path and double...no dice. This seems pretty basic, what a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Imbedded space issue in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
So I have a report header with a hyperlink. It works if my URL path and file name have no spaces. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to have an & as part of report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to have an & as part of report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
further...assuming I get the B&G literal in my title....I want the title to act as a link to PDF doc......

Not looking to substitute...just want the literal value: TABLE FILE TBLMSTR_MESSAGES PRINT TB......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need to have an & as part of report title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I simply want to hard code my report title to: B&G Department When I do this it prompts me for: G......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.1wf security question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I appreciate the insight...will pass it along...not an option for me right now...was just hoping I c......

» Refine Search
» New Search