Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Conditional Formatting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
again...no effect: DEFINE FILE TBLMSTR_MESSAGES CONDSW/A1=IF MSGNBR EQ '2' THEN '1' ELSE '0'; END ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Conditional Formatting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
trying similar stuff...no effect? DEFINE FILE TBLMSTR_MESSAGES CONDSW/A1=IF MSGNBR EQ '2' THEN '1' ......

Discussion Topic  ***CLOSED Conditional Formatting? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Is it possible in WF8 to format the background color of a cell based on the value of another cell. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Duh! I found out where to format it in a define...still curious if I am better of altering the maste......

RE: HDATE...what format type do I pick...varchar/alpha is not working...I am using the GUI fort he d......

does altering the master file impact efficiency in some way...it would seem that might be the place ......

Discussion Topic  ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
When I hover over the item in the report list while creating a new report it shows a format of: HYYM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Printing / Copying / Resizing Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have no doubt it will work...quite a bit of work though...what happens when your chart refreshes a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Printing / Copying / Resizing Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I found an example of where you can have the print icon call some code that then calls the fex but a......

and....teh initial charts (the one's we are trying to figure out how to print) are trended by month.......

...and, how do I make the JSCAHRT variable? Is that going to add another prompt that I have to pumb......

THAT SOUNDS PERFECT! Now how do I do that. Currently under hyperlink properties on the printer icon......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF8 Printing / Copying / Resizing Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Under WF7, most of our dashboards were set up via an HTML page. On each chart we have placed a litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Graph followed by Excel Sheet on drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I understand - Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Graph followed by Excel Sheet on drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I think a smoother solution is to have the main graph drill to a sub graph which drills to data if t......

What I ideally want is to be able to click an existing graph and drill to another HTML5 graph but al......

could you somehow prompt in the called fex: 'Do you want a graph or data' and then evaluate the resp......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED SET VAXSIS BASED ON NUMBER OF RECORDS IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
&LINES....forgot about that..thanks!...

Discussion Topic  ***CLOSED SET VAXSIS BASED ON NUMBER OF RECORDS IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Can this be done. I really need to vary the VAXSIS based on the number of employees to be plotted. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search