Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Does this Graph type exist in DevStudio 7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Management is looking for one of two types of graphs. They would like either a thermometor or gauge ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED***Extract Month and Year from System Date As Integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I THINK ITS WORKING! I need to test. When I pointed the FYCURRENT parameter to the fex, many of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED***Extract Month and Year from System Date As Integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Wait...I take that back. I now see all parameters but chaning is gone....going to try to go int, br......

HA! Well I created a fex that yeild the year I want. I pointed my parameter to it on the html screen......

I can try that but if the FY is in effect in one table (fex) and populates a parameter but the other......

Ehhhh! All this apparently works for report selection and I have learned quite a bit but...it falls ......

Thank you...that may be working. So if the SET statement comes AFTER the DEFAULT statement, it overr......

I think the issue is more one of how to set the default to a variable without future code utilizing ......

Discussion Topic  ***CLOSED***Extract Month and Year from System Date As Integers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I need to extract the month as I2 field and the year as an I4 field. I need this based on the curre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Quick Bar Grapg Question - Space betweensets of bars.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
FYI: I also tried: setRiserWidth(30); this shrinks EVERY bar. I just want some space BETWEEN the c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Quick Bar Grapg Question - Space betweensets of bars.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have created a nice bar graph. I compares a two fiscal years of actual units by month. Each fisc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Table Yeilds Error on Query, Not sure why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Fianally back on this and got the trace to work for this: TABLE FILE TBLMSTR_UNITSWRVUS BY LOWEST ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Table Yeilds Error on Query, Not sure why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
THANKS! works..takes 7 minutes as opposed to 15 seconds on the sql server but it works. I'll have ......

If you are all still game..... This all seems overly complicated. Lets take a simple example. We wa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 7703 Advanced Graphing tool.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I almost hate to ask. We have a functioing dashboard. The User selects a Dept, a report pops up al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] MultiSelect (OR) Prompting, Can You Confirm this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
****CLOSED...

» Refine Search
» New Search