Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there something that prohibits creating 2 WF files on the same HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
to elaborate a bit...I added a fex to an html page. The two parameter fields required were created.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Is there something that prohibits creating 2 WF files on the same HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I am trying to bring two process together. The run button should be generating two FOCUS files but ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8008 Excel Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Is it possible to send formatting commands, ie Shrink to 75% or Fit all columns to one page or Margi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8008 means to collect data and post to db? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
right now I doubt they are open to purchasing anything new, it would have to be using whatever exist......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 8008 means to collect data and post to db? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I am probably pushing my luck but is there a straightforward way to lay out a form for user input an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Thank...whooo hooo!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Last question...what if I just want to add data to tab ONE...ie the second CAR code was not needed........

I have discovered SHHETNUMBER n seems to refer to the order I place the sheets in the template. I t......

OK, yes I did not know it had to be saved in the baseapp area. I was not even sure how to do so. I j......

before I give up, anyone?...

Hey, btw...thanks for trying to help!!!!...

Well, I understand better but still no luck. I deleted the CarData tab from my template. Is that ok-......

ok, I hunted around and understand SHEETNUMBER n is a reserved word...still it will not work, I dele......

Ok, I am ignorant here...I never knew there was an xltx file type...outside of WF, we have what we *......

Thanks...never would have thought this...if I wanted a third tab does the: ON PCHILD FORMAT XLS sim......

This is an oldie but would you have code that put these each in their own tab in the same workbook?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MY TOTAL IS NOT WORKING AS DESIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I think I have it working ---thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MY TOTAL IS NOT WORKING AS DESIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Ok, still just adding everything up. Perhaps you can clarify. The link BabaNYC provided seems to in......

» Refine Search
» New Search