Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have access to the reporting server console, right click the application you want to create t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VBAR Graphs Leave Trace Amounts of Color Above Columns in AppStudio Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What happens if you uncheck the Portal's Dynamic Styling? Any difference?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VBAR Graphs Leave Trace Amounts of Color Above Columns in AppStudio Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
When content is styled differently inside the portal from what you chose during design, you might wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XLSX NODATA FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Hi Diane: I just realized what you mean by not right justified. It looks like even in 8.201, the D1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XLSX NODATA FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just tested your code in 8.2 and the HTML looks exactly the same as xlsx and the cells align prope......

Hi Diane: I just tried this and got expected results. Does this code work on your system? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to return a null if a value is equal to 0 or something similar...? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Existing Custom Pages are dropping new reports added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Admittedly, I've not seen this. However, it shouldn't be a consideration for upgrading to 8.1.05 be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read Excel File as a Source Stored on a Shared Drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Microsoft has an ODBC connection on Unix. I haven't tried this myself but that might be the approac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read Excel File as a Source Stored on a Shared Drive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try Excel (via direct retrieval) in the Adapter list on the reporting server. Unless of course you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Extra space in across report above over field in html output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
SET ACROSSTITLE = SIDE or TYPE=ACROSSTITLE, JUSTIFY=LEFT, $ Check out this thread for the OVER pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade WF 8.105 to 8.2 concerns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
There aren't any compatibility issues with the Reporting Server. The main concern is on the WF Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Easy Fix?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Very cool technique. I think the problem might be the () around the format in your DEFINE. This exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Easy Fix?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Has this ever worked? I thought fieldname/fieldname means divide two fields....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] 8.2 InfoAssist+ Filter Datetime Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try changing the date format and actual to HYYMDI. It seems to work for me when I pick a time....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] 8.2 InfoAssist+ Filter Datetime Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
That's the SQL trace generated by IA. I didn't type it....

What's the database? What's the format of FWLSTARTDATETIME? I just change my Order_Date format in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to connect Progress Database using Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I believe even a Generic JDBC would count towards your Adapters once you configure it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report used, but inconsistently replaces NULLs with random column data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you test to see if the behavior changes when this SELECT is an Oracle View? It shouldn't be a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Consistent Axis For Graphs (in 8.2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It can be created in the GUI. The syntax for setting a Y Axis Max is: setScaleMaxAuto(getY1Axis(),......

» Refine Search
» New Search