Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter validation and sql passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
This should help. I tested it using what you provided. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to add a Defer button to an html page and pass parms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I would look at using radio buttons box instead of a defered button. the variable name is IBIMR_defe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [imp] coding sample required for parameterised filters in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I believe being able to use Variable in the master file description is a 7.7x feature....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error holding Graph File output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Try using ON GRAPH SAVE instead of HOLD. you may also have to use the APP FI command to filedef FM4....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster - txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I would create a 2 step process as report caster can also distribute file also. In job 1 create the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here is an option that we use at one of my previous companies. Just like mentioned above. Using a DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Dynamic text box population using values within the form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Not sure if this is what you are looking to do. But, you have have multiple report display on a sing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] change size of graph in Advanced Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
when you select the data selection tab the setting are the first things that come up in the section ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] white space in the iframe after drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I did some testing on mine (7.7.03) create 3 reports: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] white space in the iframe after drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
SO, it's not the main report, or even the first drill down, it when you click on the drill down repo......

I this you need the set the style Edge to none....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you are only going to support PDF output you could user the procedure composer and set it up to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
An option if your WebFOCUS Client and Reporting Server are on the same box would be to have the WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IIS HTTP Module for pass-thru to WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Tom, Are you just trying to do Intergrated Windows Authentication. If so why cannot you use the bui......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Web Services to get file dump from an Website. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Yes, WebFOCUS has a Web Services Adapter that will allow you to call a WebFOCUS from the WebFOCUS Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mobil devices - ipad connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I take it your trying to use "Mobile Favorites", first be sure to use lower case mobile and second m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] users should access reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus User Security: How do you prevent Brute force of passwords? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
BenC, Also Contact your local branch and see if you can get any suggestions from them. I am always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS column not working in Graphs for FORMAT FLEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Are you wanting to create a chart for each across item? can you give some details on want you are tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling Existing PDF/Excel Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If the files are accessable via a direct url options 2 would be better. Another option would be just......

» Refine Search
» New Search