Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Yanking the last digit from decimals (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TexasStingray
Multiple it by 1000 then convert it to an alpha with the edit function, then replace the last charac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Distribution List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Try this for your table request. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Looking for configuration file that renames "EDASERVE" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Reporting Server: The Reporting Server can have many defined data services. there is a DEFAULT data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Change Management Export/Import and Security Center - Loophole? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I personally like that user are not move from 1 environment to another as in development users have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Backout a Import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think chuck hit the nail on he head but what a big pain. You have do delete everything (Content,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Backout a Import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
What do you do to backout an import. We have several application and each application has its own im......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] combine dynamic distribution with fixed email addresses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here is a potential solution. in the procedure you have that generated the distribution list modify ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to right justify alpha field in across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
use a WebFOCUS Style Sheet and JUSTIFY-RIGHT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any thoughts on password protecting a report or dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
You need to ask yourself/managers what is the impact to our company if the report is view by someone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -HTMLFORMTYPE Excel - Data issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
First off if you are wanting to display it as excel why would you be using HTMLFORM...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't get WebFOCUS to output outside EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
the location of where the file is to be save must be available directly to the reporting server like......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have see this happen. What I had to do was custom javascript to get the value witht he getElementB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JavaScript Check if in App/Developer Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Thanks for the reply. I was aware of that, However it does not prevent custom Java Script from execu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JavaScript Check if in App/Developer Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Good Day Everyone. In HTML Composer for Developer Studio and in App Studio I need to prevent some Ja......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report used, but inconsistently replaces NULLs with random column data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
first and foremost I would replace the &Excludes in the SQL with the values and not use & variables ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass a parameter from radio button to a drill down report on dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
One thing I use from time to times is cookies. Cookies have to be enabled as WebFOCUS uses them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are you from, who do you work for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I agree with everyone. I had a co-worker that always asked me questions, so I started asking that pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do i have create all master files towards NEW DB2 Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
To go along with chucks reply if you have 2 DA2 instance and need then both and the tables are ident......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Duplicate Major Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
you need to sort it by the high 1 date where the date is the major date and then by major something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security Options on Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The proper way to do this is to grant them access to the portal with FOLDER ONLY permissions then gr......

» Refine Search
» New Search