Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Secure and Non-Secure Self-Service Apps together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Have not had this problem. But, let me describe what we are doing at one location. Using the DOT NET......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Secure and Non-Secure Self-Service Apps together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I am assuming that you are using a generic userid/password to talk to the reporting server. If that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO DISPLAY A SPECIFIC NUMBER OF RECORDS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
BY HIGHEST TOTAL CUST IF RECORDLIMIT EQ 30...

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML BACK UP button or link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Tim, There is a problem with that. As I stated if I use history it backs up in order of the browsers......

Discussion Topic  HTML BACK UP button or link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
First I want to say thanks to everyone out there who has ever asked a question or provided input, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I believe they are called 1) WebFOCUS Web Services Enablement Option (Publish). 2) WebFOCUS Web Ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
At a basic level, there are 2 type of Web Services; 1) Publishing allows you to take an exist WebFOC......

Consuming Web Services requires a license for the Web Services adapter and is configured on the WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you can determine what row it should and should not print on could you not set the computed field......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Tell me why cannot you use NOPRINT?...

Discussion Topic  RE: What path is correct to shared images in a htm page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Try This src="/approot/images/backsolid.jpg" no .....

Discussion Topic  RE: any way to run Caster job in Deferred Mode? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Try Configuring Report Caster on the Data Server tab so that the URL under Data Server > WebFOCUS Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: More first and Last info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
You shoud be able to do a simple table request ......

Discussion Topic  RE: portable analytics aka Active Reports...does it do anything besides sort? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
All, there are a lot of thing you can do with active reports. a big plus is that there is not additi......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
All, you sure about MODIFY not needing a license I was under the impression that MODIFY and MAINTAIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interrogating a field's format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
There may be a couple of way to check the format of a field and have a dynamic field format in DEFIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Javascript values in FEX procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
One of 2 ways ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with Dialog Manager if statment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
OlafMeyer I'm assuming you want '000000' to not be treated as '' here is a way. Also CHECK out the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: can I call a user defined function in an open SQL statemnent? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think this is an MS SQL Issues. If you look at the error message MS SQL Returned this error messag......

Discussion Topic  RE: show SQL on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you want to see the SQL here is how you get it. In the procedure that you are executing add the f......

» Refine Search
» New Search