Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] bug in conditional styling PDF with squeeze? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
That is indeed a good work-around. thanks, Martin....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] bug in conditional styling PDF with squeeze? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
This way the conditional styling indeed works, but I can not size the width of the across column. W......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] bug in conditional styling PDF with squeeze? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I have a problem in conditional styling in PDF. In an across report I had a conditional background o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - [CASE-OPENED] WebFOCUS 8 Parser Bug (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Compound Report Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
The problem could also be in ReportCaster in stead of the report itself. In the Distribution tab, is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppress title of OVER column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks Jack and Daniel, This is indeed very elegant. I was at first hesitant as I have not used the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppress title of OVER column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Francis, Thanks, I like your suggestion. I have never thought of this way of creating your own t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Suppress title of OVER column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I have a report with 4 OVER values and across columns, so the titles of the OVER values are printed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REPORT CASER DISTRIBUTION LIST In Version 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Robert, Have you looked into Dynamic Distribution Lists? It might help you solve this problem and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] bursting to ftp distribution list with wildcards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Gerry, Thanks for the confirmation. It is indeed better to update the documentation on this. Som......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] bursting to ftp distribution list with wildcards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I have problems getting a FTP distribution list with wildcards in ReportCaster working. I have a rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] executing a part of process flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
You can add a (new) procedure to your process flow which contains the logic to determine which data ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster and dynamic includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Jack, Thanks for you suggested work-around. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster and dynamic includes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
In several procedures we use dynamic includes which are created during execution, e.g. FILEDEF dyna......

Discussion Topic  RE: Input on Best Practices for Sharing Application Folder (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
We do share the application folders and it works well for us, especially in sharing the master files......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] DB2 bulkload converts empty strings into null value (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
In DB2 (and other SQL databases I know) there is a clear difference between a CHAR field with empty ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] DB2 bulkload truncates char fields with double quotes (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
I have CHAR fields in a DB2 source table which has sometimes double quotes within the value, for exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to ignore a surrogate key when loading a table through a flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
That is also the way I would do it, change the synonym to reflect the natural key in stead of the su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insert Record From Memory -- What Happens if Record Exists? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Dear John, The underlying database will return error messages. It will not crash but give a message ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator Table Unions (row limit?) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
A 'normal' Union returns a result that contains all rows from both sets with duplicate rows removed.......

» Refine Search
» New Search