Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Yes that is what I am looking to do Except I cannot just do a "BY METRICS" because then they are no......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
I tried to add in the OVER and it didn't make any difference...here is my code: SUM CNT.FACT_......

Sorry I realized the formatting got messed up when I posted, here is an image of what I am talking a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
I have my months as an Across in my report (apr, May, June) etc. I have a couple of BY fields (serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global parameters within a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
The link shows an unresolved topic...we are not using any stysheets right now (just the default) and......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Global parameters within a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, Normally when you create an html file referencing multiple fex file reports, if you share a par......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting to Date format (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by hfung1
Hi I am struggling right now to convert a field in data migrator to a specific format. Right now, I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variance and forecast Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, Thanks I'm slowly starting to understand this now. A couple of things: When I run the sample r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variance and forecast Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Is there a guide/where do I access the GUI in Dev Studio?? I am using version 8.0.0.8....

Thanks! Let me know if I am understanding this correctly, using the first line as an example: REC......

Interesting! This language seems quite powerful, I am reading some of the manuals right now. Thank ......

Hi, Thanks, what is FML referring to?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Variance and forecast Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I am trying to find the variance of a SUMMED field based on an Across (fiscal year) and By (mon......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Guided Ad Hoc - Select Year and Month separately from one field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to split a date field (YYYY-MM-DD format) into a YEAR then a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF COUNT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF COUNT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1

Hmm...it's not working for me: DEFINE FILE MONTHNO1/A11=EDIT(FISCAL_MONTH_OF_YEAR); MONTHNO2/A2=ED......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IF COUNT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I currently have a report where I am doing a COUNT of procedure volumes. So I have a field cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create a filter to display based on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, Thank you, the videos were very helpful!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create a filter to display based on a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hfung1
Hi, I have a pretty simple table I am using with the following fields: Year, Month, Count of Incid......

» Refine Search
» New Search