Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (305 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] What is the best way to create user-based applications? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I like to have user-based applications named with their userids mainly to hold temporary files creat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I hate accountants! Dump them the raw data and go figure out themselves. ......

Francis, excel must used the internal format to calculated the percentage, Can you do the same as JG......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error FOC1517 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
This happenned almost to everyone! IBI should have fixed this problem that parameters passing down f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] What are the date formats of the system variables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Dan, Thank you for the link. This is what I am looking for. Really appreciated. No wonder why I ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] What are the date formats of the system variables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Darin, I am so confused, and some date functions are more restrictive than others. ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] What are the date formats of the system variables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
When manipulating dates in the dialogue manager, I often stumbled in using the date functions becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: solve NUmber to Alphanumeric conersion error|Error in EDIT&in using IF loop in DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
MKS, Fix the syntax errors as JG identified to avoid unexpected results. In my experience(hope you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cascading Combo Box Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
If your fex has at least these lines ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Job Failure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
My problem is resolved in either of the following ways: 1) I removed "MULTIPLE" in JOIN-to file as s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Job Failure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commented out text gets moved ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Snow tires are in urgent demand right now. Go to your nearest Canadian Tires and grap a set of snow ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Enhancement to position TITLEs after SUBHEAD Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] horizontal printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Take the CALL_REPORT field out of the orignal report. create a drill-down fex on EUNAME field. On th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Display Row-totals with over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Thanks Jinny. My cup of morning coffee on across-total. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need numeric field to not add up in a FML hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I don't know it will work, but try RECAP the 2nd line like this: recap column1 = column1; column2 = ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need numeric field to not add up in a FML hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
If the rest is working with color idea, then all you need is to add another line for the top line: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ALWAYS OPEN] Calculating Percentages with Across and By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Hi Francis. Have you cooled yourself down yet? I want to thank you for this post that I learned wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Referencing a Field Value in an ACROSS-TOTAL Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I hear you, Matt. I wish WF allows column headings, across heading to have embedded fields just like......

» Refine Search
» New Search