Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a series of 7.6.11 Maintain forms that have been in production for years. We're transitionin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: speed up the report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The other thing you might want to do is have a look at your agents console and see where the work is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So when I reassign a user to a group dashboard and reset his view, I should still get the prior vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, I changed something and now the Library page is available. The Links Menu is still wrong w......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've created a new group, a new user and assigned them to the group, and built a group view. But th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Text file from disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For a CSV file you can create a plain-jane master file -- one big text field per line. That should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reference Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Can you alert an innerHTML at each level to see if the hierarchy of the object model is still the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Alright well now I'm confused. I just examined one of my other routines and it's running a .foc bey......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Thank you, I'll have a look. I've opened a case on this, but they're pursuing the same concept --......

It doesn't work that way in Data Migrator. DM uses temporary files under the covers to manage its j......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have some pretty big jobs (i.e. number of rows) and Data Migrator uses FOCUS files for temporary t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
My guess is you're asking for a drop-down box with a list of months to choose from? If so, this is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That made the difference. Thank you! This is going to suck when I import the 2300 users next month......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Update -- my new users are not being added to the worp directory. J....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
All has run just fine up until today. I've created users in MRE, assigned them to groups and then g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
It's a setting in Data Migrator. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Well, since nobody reads or replies to things in the I-Way forum I'll tell you what I did. I coded ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a Data Migrator process that's running one main table connected to a bunch of lookup tables (......

Discussion Topic  Dear Data Migrator Programming Team, (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I transform COBOL data sets that have hundreds of fields embedded in them. I move hundreds of field......

» Refine Search
» New Search