Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IWCControlGroupBox and Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We have never gotten Link to work correctly, so we always Embed. The group box appears to have an e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  IWCControlGroupBox and Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
My client has opted to convert over to Chrome and the group boxes on my Maintain forms appear as fai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Parameters not being picked up by report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Not much to go on bud -- can you show us the call? Get or Post? Without seeing more I will polit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] creating index on hold file for multiple column/Indexing multiple column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Multiple index fields is news to me. If you need multiple index fields your best options are: 1. C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Join problem caused by using a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I humbly recommend you place the following line in each request: ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON . . . an......

Discussion Topic  RE: HFREEZE and Title/Data Width Mismatches (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
7.7.03 on Windows 2008 Server....

Discussion Topic  HFREEZE and Title/Data Width Mismatches (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
When I put HFREEZE into a report the title's width and the data's width no longer match up. With bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting option in Maintain Read/Write Grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm pretty sure the first column is listed as column 1. Fair warning -- the column number isn't ret......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyone Else get Problems running Graphs under Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This corrected my I-Way overnight run as well. Thank you both. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppServer command :OLD-STYLE COMMAND: invalid in state :MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
To hedge my bets, I converted these to full-blown Maintain units that I run non-persistent. They're......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppServer command :OLD-STYLE COMMAND: invalid in state :MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Scratch that -- that was you Waz, not Mark replying. Sorry for the disconnect. J....

Yes on persistence. I don't mean to jab at Mark, but I'm in a different position from him. I need ......

"Alleviate some of the issues" doesn't inspire confidence Mark. "Won't work" and "I don't know" are......

What effect will that have in an environment where 20 people spend the bulk of their time on complex......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AppServer command :OLD-STYLE COMMAND: invalid in state :MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a small focexec that needs to generate some internal values for a database write, and then up......

Discussion Topic  RE: DO NOT WORK ON WEDNESDAYS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey, I had fun with them. Don't get me wrong -- they're no Quarriors, but this was still a nice div......

Discussion Topic  RE: DO NOT WORK ON WEDNESDAYS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That was code taken straight out of the help files by the way. Silly me! J....

OK, so, work Wednesday or not? What does this mean?...

Discussion Topic  DO NOT WORK ON WEDNESDAYS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I put this in my master file because I'm creating InfoAssist targets for my users and I wanted to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [STILL OPEN] DS HTML Composer: calling fex not compatible with drilldown to same fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you never want to look at code and stay in a drag-and-drop environment, use HTML Composer. Under......

» Refine Search
» New Search