Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
i am currently running IE9. We originally set that so we could set the iFrame height, but we were t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey

what should the Size Height in iFrame Properties be set to? Here is the iFrame Styling Advanced: l......

Eric, Im going to talk to my WebFocus admins to see when we will next upgrade WebFocus. Dave, neith......

Thanks, Im going to mess with it and see what I come up with. Where does the HTML code with div go?...

I have been google searching and havent found anything that makes sense to me that I can plug into t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] auto fit iframe in htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Is there a way to autofit the iFrame in an htm file? For example, I have a Form on the top section f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset button clears Calendar Current/Start Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
This seems to work, and I dont even need an onInitialUpdate() script. //Begin function cmdReset_onc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset button clears Calendar Current/Start Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Here is my new issue with Reset button. The javascript i added works in resetting the calendar field......

Why type (ctrl) vs ()?...

Im new to JavaScript, can one of you tell me why (ctrl) is sometimes in the parenthesis and sometime......

Moving code to onInitialUpdate seems to work when also having UpdateData in cmdReset_onclick, Thanks......

Discussion Topic  Reset button clears Calendar Current/Start Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
We have the option Current/Start date in Calendar Properties checked off in our reports. When the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey

So maybe not HTML, this scenario could be something we say has do be seen in only Excel, if I can ge......

Francis, I did try that and I do get one space in between the field and the character, COMPUTE P_......

When I change the USAGE back to A20V, I get 10 using LENV(). I also get 10 in REAL_LEN with Tony A e......

» Refine Search
» New Search