Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Sorry, I was just giving one example. What we have is a program where data entry from clients is upl......

I changed USAGE in .mas to A10 and still no trailing spaces. That said, it needs to remain 20 charac......

Discussion Topic  need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I have an issue where the database entry has trailing spaces making it 10 characters, but my report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Default dynamic parameter in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Yes, Ive emailed this javascript option too and let the business decide. Thanks again!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Default dynamic parameter in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Will do. And wanted to mention, there is a "Save Selections Button" I just found out about from a co......

MartinY, This is my first attempt at JavaScript and your second post helped it make more sense and ......

im not 100% sure if this is the solution Im loking for. What I have now is a parameter for States th......

Discussion Topic  [SOVLED] Default dynamic parameter in html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
How can I default a dynamic dropdown parameter in an htm file based on the &FOCSECUSER? I have a fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FEX Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
There is no versioning entries in Resource Analyzer. We can get the name of the fex and dates execut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FEX Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
We just keep the latest version in Production. I thought about adding the version to the name, but w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FEX Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
i am trying to figure out a good way to version my report fex files. the ideal is so that it is capt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL ISNULL function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
When I said real table, I shouldve said an actual synonym and not a hold table. i was doing all of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL ISNULL function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
diogopc I tried the double ticks as well with no success. Tona A I have tried SET HOLDMISS = ON bas......

I did something similar to what you wrote, but it does not work when coming from a hold talbe, I jus......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL ISNULL function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I am creating hold tables with dates based on filters and then join the hold tables to the main tabl......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] FEX Search tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
In SQL, I can Search all my procedures for a specific word or segment of code and see all procedures......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Legacy Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Here it is with your example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Legacy Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
Heres an example of how I moved my dates: -DEFAULT &STARTDATE = 02/14/2014; -SET &START_DATE = EDI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why data shifting and then overlapping on PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mikey
I am having this issue too. I tried both of these and same issue either way: Change: SET PRINTPLUS=......

» Refine Search
» New Search