Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date with slashes (01/01/2009) vs Date with out (01092009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
We had to change the date format in order do some calculations. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting a MRE built report 'Free' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
The launch page was built outside of MRE, I used the html composer to develop it. If I go in to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting a MRE built report 'Free' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
The html page loads, the image links are broken and the dynamic drop downs do not populate. I get ......

My url looks like this: ......

I am running this report from ibi_html. I added the full path ......

My error occurs before the form is even loaded. I do not see how adding actions to the form can ef......

I have moved the fex and the launch page to approot. I just don't know 'the minor adjustments' and w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Setting a MRE built report 'Free' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I have a report that was built by one on my MRE users. I used the HTML composer to build a launch pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Tying Two Dynamic Pulldown Menus together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Making the Unique Identifier match the Name solved the chaining issue. Thanks Greg...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Tying Two Dynamic Pulldown Menus together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I am populating the pulldowns from a datasource. Here is the code with chaining enabled. The depar......

Chaining is not working. I select the department pulldown, hold control, select the employees pulldo......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Tying Two Dynamic Pulldown Menus together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I am trying to get the pulldown menus on my report (built in html composer), to act like the pulldow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using one AMPER VARIABLE to set 3 fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
That did it! Thanks Danny....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using one AMPER VARIABLE to set 3 fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
In my report I ask the user what pay periods data they want in the report. PP for previous pay perio......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Alert Delay (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Does the SLEEP command go in the text of the alert, or in the actual report the alert kicks off?...

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster Alert Delay (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I have an alert set up to send out a report when a certain date field in the database equals today. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I tried z-index and no matter what the style is applied last. Maybe put the style in an include an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
Thats it Francis. If I comment out the background color line then the image is over the top of the r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Greg
I have the image working, and it is showing over the top of all the static report components (style ......

» Refine Search
» New Search