Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1980 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to move columns to next rows if exceed page width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Junjie, Do you want the titles also on separate lines? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE field comparing dates, IF...ELSE... and Loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jess, I think that your loop should be reversed. Quoting you: "DATE_1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved][Case opened] NOCLOSE: different behavior in WF 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
FYI In 82M Gen Number 1095, this has been taken care of: 170529018 DMH: NEW - NOCLOSE with - WRITE n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals and Subtotals for Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Nova, I don't understand how you can get your output with the code you show. Your output shows 2 pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals and Subtotals for Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL

Example of MacGuver with the CAR file ......

Nova27, So you have a BY BATCH# command in your TABLE request. Now you want to have at the end of y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter is a calculated date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Nana, This runs without a problem: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter is a calculated date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
This works for me: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET ASNAMES=FLIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Chuck, Way back then, when SET ASNAMES did not exist, one needed the Enn fields when the request use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET ASNAMES=FLIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL

Martin, Hence one should not stop at the definition but look for details... What can I say? Isn't t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SET ASNAMES=FLIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
The documentation states: FLIP Propagates the field names in the original Master File to the alias n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating 'BY' fields with stacked measures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
David, I fully agree. See also the example I gave to Nova27....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating 'BY' fields with stacked measures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hallway, Another useful technique is the use of an "Alternate Master": ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLUMN_TOTALS above the column instead of below (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Interesting that my code did not work for you. On my machine it does in 8.1 and 8.2. If I may be so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COLUMN_TOTALS above the column instead of below (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Sorry, I didn't see that you wanted the total in the HEADING to be colored. ......

Hi BGronli, Instead of using in your PRINT: APPR_GEN/P17.2BMC etc use a DEFINE to change the forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
You say "variable". Does that mean that these strings are help in an &variable? Or are they in a fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
How many forward slashes in your data? 4? variable?...

» Refine Search
» New Search