Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1980 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotaling a Define in a SubFoot with Multiple Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Johnny, The extra SUM forms a multi-set request (you can look it up in the manual: a very powerful f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotaling a Define in a SubFoot with Multiple Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Johnny, This works. But is this what you need? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Windows to Linux- Help the Newbie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Shislandguy, I can send you a Linux Complete Command Reference. 8.5MB. Let me have your e-mail addr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Joe, For each FULLNAME you can have many NEWMDY. And for each NEWMDY you can have many ACCTNUMBER. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold ACROSS columns static (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi, Sometimes the use of ACROSS can be problematic, for instance if you have SUBFOOTS where you want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Tables w/Flat Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi, You can join a flat file to a relational table. It is the opposite that you cannot do. However, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Chaining' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Rick, If you can send me an e-mail, I would gladly show you a few screen shots of what we have devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Chaining' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Rick, I suppose you are building a self-service application, either for yourself or for some users. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Editing a focus format file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Firoz, I gather that you have to alter the data manually and not by using a COMPUTE statement in MOD......

Discussion Topic  RE: SubTotal Formating..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Try this! ......

Discussion Topic  2 spaces at the beginning of each line when saving in FORMAT WP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
For example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC198 - how to view the data fiel which is a VSAM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
RB4U, If you add a recordlimit do you get the same error message ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Variable Maximum Numeric Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Mickey, Remember that all numeric calculations in DM are integer. That is the reason for the ***. Al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with DATEDIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi, Your problem is that DATEDIF works with FOCUS dates and not with LEGACY dates (which is what one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Round up to next whole number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Mark, If you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Burst and send output , but print the header only once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Johney, Here is something built with the CAR file, bursting on COUNTRY. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: An interesting problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Vicky, Very nice! I didn't know about setSeriesAreRows(false); I used some focus code and an altern......

Discussion Topic  An interesting problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
This is not a question. It was something that happened at a customer's. I'll present it in terms of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
slfmr, Did you try inserting ?FF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: graph data value for total of stacked values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Laure, You can find lots of documentation in the wf713graph.pdf manual. I find that one can show c......

» Refine Search
» New Search