Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1980 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Equality condition failure issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Suji, That will work fine in HTML. However if your output is in a different format (pdf, excel), you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Equality condition failure issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Suji, Where do you want to dislpay '......

Suji, You are having problems with your syntax: For example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus Code behavior (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Suji, This is the most important thing to understand when writing FOCUS code: When you run a FOCUS p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error:Session lost (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Gobi, In my experience this happens when something illegal has been generated in PDF. I suggest you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Difference between TABLE and TABLEF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Gobinath, TABLEF does does not create the Internal Matrix which is usually in the file FOCSORT. Henc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal Conditional Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Deepa, For example, if the field you are totaling is calles NSALES, you can use the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Division (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Moyer, You could also use the IMOD function: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Require my ROW-TOTAL to be COMPUTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Mark, To answer your questions: The 2 SUM statements are called "multi-verb requests". This has alwa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Require my ROW-TOTAL to be COMPUTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Mark, This is what I get when I run the fex I sent: ......

Mark, Try the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Adrian, You want to display the total number of ITEM_COUNT without display it in each line. This ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Numbered listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
This could help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Test if a file exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Delphine, Si STATE n'est pas reconnu et "-TSO DDNAME ..." l'est, cela veut peut-etre dire que le se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: Data extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Rajesh, Are you extracting to a file? Are you sorting? When you say huge, is it the number of record......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with pair of parens in where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Laure, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jenny, It looks like you are joining 2 flat files. If the files are not too big, I would suggest you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of a record with the next record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Manash, The only way you can accomplish this is by reversing the order of your file. It might become......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting space between column title and data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
NAG, It is true that when you use ACROSS there will always be a space between the line of across val......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Tracie, Much simpler; ......

» Refine Search
» New Search