Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1980 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: make up large fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Frank, We had the same problem here. What happens is that WebFocus doesn't like (yet, I have been le......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-table MFD's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Koslo, In a multi-table master you must have same formats for keyfld and ixfld. If you use DEFINE-b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound PDF with a Loop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Bethany, What do you want to achieve? One output containing all the data of all the accounts or many......

Discussion Topic  RE: agent crashed - multiple drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jason, I see that in the statements ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi, I ran the following without any problem: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join on only a maximum row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Patch, I assume that you have a 1-to-many join between the 2 tables. So, if you use BY HIGHEST 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Modifying column data and using in BY-Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Prasanna, Be clear: If you have in your TABLE command BY COL1 and a result where: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plz check and let me know ASAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Amar, If you ask about a VARIABLE is it an &var? In this case IF if the way. If it is a FIELD then y......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Prasanna, If the TABLE is not too heavy, I would put a drill down in the HTML which is around your I......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page output (3 fexfiles) to Single PDF/Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
JJI, Frank, No problem here. You should add NOBREAK to your PCHOLD statements for all the output to......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make Total using formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Prasanna, What Susannah is saying is that if you want to re-calculate at total time than you must us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format of Timestamp in WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Syed, The format for Date-Time values is: WHERE TRANSDATE GT DT(2000/01/01 02:57:25) See page 8-20 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple different results in the same report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Aditya, I suppose that in your -INCLUDE DB2_CONNECT you have an SQL DB2 statement. Did you see if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple different results in the same report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
JJI, No, there shouldn't be a -RUN after the EX FETCH_PARAM because the TABLE FILE SQLOUT is part of......

Aditya, Instead of FORMAT ALPHA use FORMAT HTMTABLE. It should do the trick....

Discussion Topic  RE: Abend Error U0602 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
manash, This is what I found on the internet: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Tracie, You are most welcome....

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Tracie, Here is another contribution. I created a MASTER and some data to represent your problem: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML screen multi select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
It would be nicer, and make for better readability, if one could get a list of variables: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generating a Random Sample with Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi Lindbo, Say you want to extract 10% of the records in the file. I would suggest you extract 10% ......

» Refine Search
» New Search