Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SUMMING TIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, Any good examples on running stored procedure variables....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SUMMING TIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Sorry, Unable to show code....

Thanks, I tried something similar. It only shows the format for the first date. I was thinking of u......

I'm sorry. I'm trying to format time that is summed through a date parameter query. The raw data f......

Discussion Topic  SUMMING TIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hi, I need a report to sum time by two date parameters. I tried to first define the time fields to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Just an Update: I ended up Redefining this Date field in the Master file and I got it to work. Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Gamp, Your right, I'm using the autoprompt. I'll create my HTLM page and test it by that means. I......

The print works fine. Here's an example of the data that prints: PAGE 1 START STOP NEWDATE -11,......

It works fine in the print stage. But as soon as I add a where clause it goes goofy telling me the ......

Thanks! I put the -Run command and it still came back with a (FOC003) Error can not find Field name......

Thanks! I'll try it in a bit and let you know how it works. Joe...

If I do not format the Nom_Date field, it is printed as 2007/12/03 00:00. When I format it and do n......

Frank, I tried your check scrip suggestion and it did not work. Thanks for your suggestion....

Second part of code that got cut off again: WHERE ( TEAMNAME EQ '&TEAMNAME.(FIND TEAMNAME IN tblarc......

Part of my original request go cut off. Here is the code again: The error seems to be in the where......

Frank, The master file has the format as HYYMDI. I'm re defining it as mm/dd/yy I'll also try your......

Discussion Topic  Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a parameter set up for my date field - NEWDATE. I keep getting the error - FOC205 THE descri......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO DISPLAY SECONDS TO HH:MM:SS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE

Discussion Topic  RE: HOW TO DISPLAY SECONDS TO HH:MM:SS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, I tried your ex. but still did not get correct results. For ex., one of the records has -60......

Discussion Topic  HOW TO DISPLAY SECONDS TO HH:MM:SS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a field that shows time in seconds. Is there a way to convert this field to hh:mm:ss plus al......

» Refine Search
» New Search