Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Format variable date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks! I ended up using a simple define...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Format variable date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm trying to format a Variable date off a calendar function. Variable date format is MDYY. This v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Ah!!ML..That worked! I see now. I never thought of converting my sql stored proc date job to varch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
My HTML launch page has two amper variable dates. &dte and &edte. The request is to have a starting......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello, I'm trying to prefill a combo box with dates from a sql stored proc. I would like the dates......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Variable column output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for the help..I was able to do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Variable column output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks!..this gives me something to work with...I'll report back with my results....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Variable column output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is it possible to have variable column selection on the HTML lauch page. Example..An HTML report ou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] dynamically Hiding columns - accordian report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
The data source to my focus report is a stored proc. I'm creating a accordian report. I need to hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill downs - stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is this creating a temp file specific to each user?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drill downs - stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Just wondering if this is possible: I pull data from an sql stored proc. After my intial run that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all your help..I figured it out. I did the sum on a FOCUS hold and then did the grouping......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
T...I want By Division then By DNIS. Profit is probably from the earlier example...

Thanks, however this is not what I was looking for. My example did not come out right. The output ......

Discussion Topic  [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
This seems like it would be easy but I'm having problems. I have two by fields A and B and a sum fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need percentage of totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
What I'm looking for is percent to totals: Example: opt1 opt2 opt3 total east ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need percentage of totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm trying to obtain a percent to total off of each sum field. I have a row-total sum and need the ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Accordian Summarize not displaying correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello: I got everything to work correctly on my accordian report except for the summarize totals. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] variable column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello, I'm not having any success to get my variable column title to work. Basically, it based on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] accordian report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks! Works great!...

» Refine Search
» New Search