Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Repeat column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for your suggestions!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Repeat column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a report that I would like to have the column titles repeat for the first by field. Is this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for the reply. I get these errors: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 13 IN PROCEDURE newrefundtea......

Discussion Topic  Subtotal count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hi, Is there a way to include a count of a field within the subtotal. I have four fields - Name, da......

Discussion Topic  (FOC257) MISSING QUOTE MARKS: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I keep receiving this error when trying to drill down to the final fex of report. 0 ERROR AT OR NEA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for the tips. I understand now. I took Francis advice and it worked perfectly. Joe...

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I ended up doing this. I do not know if it is correct or not but I read up on the -set command. -......

Discussion Topic  Variable date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have a report that that uses a web form for start and stop date criteria selection. The dates app......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
COMPR is a field (last field on report) I just NOPRINTED this field again at the beginning for sorti......

Discussion Topic  Format issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Hello, My report's column totals skips a space and is on the next line after the word Total. I tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time over 99hrs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, I ended up doing the exact same thing you did and it worked. Perfect. Thanks for replying...

Discussion Topic  Time over 99hrs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
How can I display time over 99hrs. I have this define that will only go up to 99hrs: DNUMSEC/I4=SC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Moogle, I'll give it a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I tried the calendar icon and I could not get it to work. Any ideas how?...

Discussion Topic  Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm using the HTLM form created from the GUI. I need to create a dropdown list that shows the past ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Set current date as default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I found an active x function called date picker. I placed this object on my html form and assigned ......

Discussion Topic  Set current date as default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is there a way to set a drop down list to default to current date? Thanks, Joe...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored procedure error using sql server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
This works fine when I test it through the GUI run button. However once I set it the HTML date para......

Discussion Topic  Stored procedure error using sql server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm calling a stored procedure using Sql and can not get it to work using an the GUI's html form. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUMMING TIME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, I'll start on new thread on using stored procedure....

» Refine Search
» New Search