Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 53 Graph Engine - here's a nice example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Temp data from SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Ken, I ran into this problem too. I was able to get around it by changing some setting in the WF Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working with Quarters in Dialog Manager variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Don't if this will help but it could give you an idea: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRIM function not work for me (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I believe this function will work in WF 4.3. But don't hold me too it, I remember it from a couple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TRIM function not work for me (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Mickey PM'ed me last night and asked why I was not using the function TRUNCATE. I don't know why I d......

I forgot about ARGLEN. ......

Discussion Topic  TRIM function not work for me (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I'm trying to use the TRIM function in Dialogue Manager and for some reason its not removing the tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling NULLS between PS and Oracle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by reFOCUSing
Ken,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Why no PDF topics? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by reFOCUSing
Why are there no PDF topics on Focal Point - Focus on Developers?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Not sure if this is what you mean but try this:......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Sorry its a new feature in 7.1.0....

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Would the Excel template feature in WF 7.1.0 work for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Indenting sub total Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Here is an example of this in the output format of PDF:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Indenting sub total Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
To be able to indent the SUBTOTAL text you will need to use SUBFOOT. When outputting to PDF you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using two Subtotals to calculate a ratio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You can also do this using SUBFOOT.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Receiving input from the Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
Pass a variable from the GUI to the report via a POST or GET. I think this is the best way to do it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic PDF Bookmarks or TOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
I think BYTOC will work in 5.3.2 and up....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
The best way for a user to build an adhoc query is to use the Report Assistant in the MRE....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
What do you mean by dynamic queries? Do you mean the amount of data in a table/view changes? Or th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combine two tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by reFOCUSing
You may also want to take a look at MATCH FILE, MORE and FILEDEF. These functions can all do what y......

» Refine Search
» New Search