Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (91 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to add multiple data from a field to a Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Please forgive me if I'm not asking this question appropriatly. I really don't know how to word it. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenating a P16 field and an A4V field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
That worked......THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenating a P16 field and an A4V field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I tried to show the output but the formatting was lost. Hope this helps....

Here are my results: Its only showing the 1st digit of a 2 digit number when concatenated. CRSE_TYP......

Oops the second attempt should be: D_CRSNUM/D16=CRSE_NUMBER; CRSNUM/A16=FTOA( D_CRSNUM, '(D16)', CRS......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concatenating a P16 field and an A4V field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I've been trying to concatenate these two fields for two days now. Someone please come to my rescue!......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning multiple fields/text strings in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I used HTML and it worked. Thanks for all your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning multiple fields/text strings in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
LOL....OK I figured...what are my options?...

I tried using the INTERNAL but no luck. Here's what I have: ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM NOLEAD ON TABLE NO......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Aligning multiple fields/text strings in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Can someone please assist me with aligning multiple fields/text strings in my heading. I've been rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using a wildcard character in WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
The AND didn't work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using a wildcard character in WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
You're right the didn't work. The OR didn't work nor did the FLAG. I used your previous code (WHERE ......

Actually it should be an OR. WHERE (NAME NE MISSING) OR (NAME NOT LIKE 'M%'); I tried WHERE (NAME......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using a wildcard character in WHERE statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
sample code below: TABLE FILE EMPINFO PRINT PIN NAME WHERE NAME NE MISSING; WHERE NAME NE 'M%'; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not able to run Procedures in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
My issue has been resolved. I'm able to run reports again. I think the issue was I had privileges in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not able to run Procedures in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
My POP-Up blocker was on, so I turned it off and still no results. The team here is also thinking it......

I can connect to the virtual machine, start Dev Studio, open the WebFocus environment via Dev Studio......

When I left of Friday I was able to run reports. I haven't been able to do anything since then. I co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Not able to run Procedures in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
I am not able to run any reports in Dev Studio. It just stopped working all of sudden. The administr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Syntax for a Multi-selection Parameter (OR) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kitten
Thanks Doug, the define worked but the simple distinct variable names worked just as well. Much easi......

» Refine Search
» New Search