Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 7.6.9 Hotfix 3? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Are there plans for a Dev Studio 7.69 Hotfix that will give the ability to turn off qualified names?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] POPUPDESC options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Old mock up using CSS and mouseover hover. Does not use POPUPDESC. Used the example Francis gave in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remote SQL Query output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Dan, I ran your code and got this error.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remote SQL Query output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Is it possible to get the result of a remote sql query to output in excel/pdf format? I've been try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebServer Name in Reports !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Goto to the WebFOCUS Administration Console then Configuration then Custom Settings add ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Disable Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
There is a table called BOTSCHED in the ReportCaster database. This table contains the scheduled jo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accessing partitioned datasets on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks for the help. I'll let you know how my testing goes....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accessing partitioned datasets on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Anyone familiar with partioned datasets on a mainframe? I've been asked to migrate some partitioned......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks for the help JG. I am currently testing your technique. Everytime a report is executed no mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Site Meter for WF URL Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
If you try this on localhost webfocus reporting server log.fex does not get executed. As you pointed......

Does this technique work in 7.68? 1.Edited webfocus76\client\wfc\etc\default.wfs Placed this line r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dashboard Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I added ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dashboard Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Thanks Francis. If there was a way to read &WORP_MPV after a public dashboard was loaded I could pro......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Dashboard Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Want to add the ability to track the usage of reports on our public dashboards. If a user runs a re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster "Trace Options" Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Is there a setting to disable the Trace Options prompt when running a Report Caster job manually? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Drill Down Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I think you are getting a java error because the way a graph report is ftped through Report Caster. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reports without using WHERE clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
As other have suggested I think the loop is overkill. The reason you have multiple records is becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
viking08, Are you sure that you have an application folder named accr2? - Data Servers - EDASERV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating domains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
In Dev Studio goto Managed Reporting. Right click the domain ACCR2 goto properties check Application......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] % sign in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I see the problem now. Looks like a bug with Excel output. Time to open a case with IBI....

» Refine Search
» New Search