Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Double-Listbox Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Here is some code I modified from ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Allowing User To Select Fields To Appear On Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Here is a solution that is working. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Allowing User To Select Fields To Appear On Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I didn't get any errors. Only issue is that multiselect does not work. How did you build your launch......

Very cool. It seems to be only single select. Is there syntax for multi-select? Where is the syntax ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]how to merge 2 y axis values to get a single piechart instead of 2 pie charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Remove RPCT.SALES. Change setPieLabelDisplay(0) to setPieLabelDisplay(5). This will display your pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing HTML form values to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Tony A has explained this. The names of your checkboxes need to match your parameter names. The valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard and MR Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Did you try syncing Managed Reporting?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Drill Down Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I don't think your drilldown problems are due to your output format. See if the hyperlinks for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide Recap Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I'm not that familiar with RECAP. But, I was able to remove the "**" from the subtotals. Take a look......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert a P20 to an A10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Please do a search for PTOA. This function converts Packed fields to Alpha fields....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing fex Target in XML Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Steve, Your solution works fine in 7.68. Tested it in MRE and Self-Service. I made a javascript f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing fex Target in XML Request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
The GUI uses XML request list to run a procedure. In my example I have a dropdown that selects which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting heading. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I was wrong. The bug is still there in 7.68. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting heading. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I can see the misalignment using Dev Studio 5.37. Using Dev Studio 7.68 the misalignment disappears.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with filedef append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Sounds like you have two loops but I only see one. Anyways you can use DOS commands in Webfocus. So......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - Guided Ad-Hoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Let's say that you have a simple launch page with using the CAR file. You have two dropdowns named ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Tying Two Dynamic Pulldown Menus together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
When making a HTML launch page make sure that you do this every time....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Tying Two Dynamic Pulldown Menus together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I always make sure that my dropdown controls have the same names and unique ids as the fields that ......

Check your chain order. How are you populating the data into the dropdowns? From a Data Source (mast......

Do a search on chaining and dropdowns. Basically you will need to write a fex that will create the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search