Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Do your join. Then print the columns you need from the join to a hold file. Then manipulate the ho......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Restricting Access within Dev Studio 7702 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Are you talking about Managed Reporting users? You should make sure that each of your Domains has a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Month Name to string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Do you want one Graph for each Year? Basically add your Month sort and adjust the graph settings bel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] Saving reports located in frames (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Have two Run buttons. One to "Run in Frame" and another to "Run in New Window"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -UNDERLINE in EXL2K Output - different than HTML/PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Can you post a screenshot? Here is a screenshot of what I get using 7.6.10. He does not want the und......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -UNDERLINE in EXL2K Output - different than HTML/PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Open a case with IBI this appears to be a bug. Tell them that EXL2K overwrites the WebFocus stylesh......

Looks EXL2K format adds an underline to all hyperlinks. It overrides the WebFocus stylesheet. Mayb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percent Subtotal in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You could use the PCT prefix and WITHIN syntax. I don't use InfoAssit I am not sure if the GUI gives......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HIGHEST not working in Active HTML chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I don't know why it is not working. Maybe because I'm on 7.6.11. Here a screenshot of before and a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HIGHEST not working in Active HTML chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Looks like you found a bug. I recommend opening a case with IBI. Workaround I came up with was t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown Question for a Horizontal Stacked Bar Graph that is Ranked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You can customize your ACROSS based on rank using the ACROSS SORT COLUMNS 'A' AND 'B' syntax. Change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown Question for a Horizontal Stacked Bar Graph that is Ranked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Add your CUSTOMER_ID as a NOPRINT field. Then use it in the drilldown passing the column value. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Manipulating values passed from multiselect control to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Here is what I came up with using Dialog Manager. Maybe someone can come up with a more elegant sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Pass through errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I am not sure if we can do TSQL using WebFocus SQL Pass Thru. Remove the lines where you are declar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] $ sign in a Pie Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Does anybody have a workaround for this issue? The dollar sign gets dropped when you display amounts......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Text box on Fex and Data Capture in Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Have you considered using SQL Passthru to do the INSERT. Another option would be to use MODIFY FILE.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Hidden Info from HTMFORM report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Take a look at this post. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a report to include a subtotal at the bottom (HTML, PDF, and EXCEL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Looks like you need a Compound report. Do a search for some more examples. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Settings foccache (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Go to the Reporting Server Console ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change SQL adapter's target Instance, but retain credentials (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
This is the only way I know of to overwrite the database server that the data adapter is pointing to......

» Refine Search
» New Search