Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Launch multiple drilldown from fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
In the main html page I would create a hidden iframe. I would target the drilldown report to load i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Launch multiple drilldown from fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You want a hyperlink that has two targets. You would need to come up with something in javascript t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WEBFOCUS Large DEFINE field in SUBFOOT inserting CR/LF into rendered HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I know this is dumb but try holding as EXL2K instead of HTMTABLE. It seems to have fixed the issue ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] HTML Composer + MRE + JavaScript: problem in FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I am getting the same behavior in 7.6.10. Appears to be a bug. Only way I could get it to work was......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DrillDown link in PDF report be hidden ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You could use conditional formatting in your WebFocus stylesheet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Uninvited spaces... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Does TRUNCATE help you at all? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ques: Does the syntax work with z/OS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Why do you want to use TABLE FILE appname/mastername? Do you have multiple copies of a master and w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill Down question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I am not an expert on OLAP reports. There are some features you cannot remove or customize. I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill Down question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Looks like you want to do something with OLAP. Its been a long time since I have messed with OLAP. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a setting for PCHOLD XML output format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Regarding your comment about wanting JSON. Here is sample of something similar to what was used on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a setting for PCHOLD XML output format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
How about SET ONLINE-FMT? It's in the help file but it does not specify XML. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AHTML graph settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Take a look at the "Active Technologies User's Guide" documentation. Page 299 discusses the legend.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table Prompt Slow for SQL (or date problem for WebFocus)) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I use amper variables all of the time in sql pass thru. But I always SET their values before the sql......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table Prompt Slow for SQL (or date problem for WebFocus)) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Question 1 - Try .EVAL in your sql pass thru ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]trying to remove the gap between the report and the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
In PDF you play with TOPGAP and BOTTOMGAP. Also you can play with the overall font size. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Hint: Look up the DOWK function and the DECODE function. Post your solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link to CSS File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
How about placing the CSS file on on a web server that WebFOCUS can access. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Link to CSS File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Search for CSSURL. You may need to provide the full url or just the name of the css file in your ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Converting To Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Looks like this is a 7.7.x new feature. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search