Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1972 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Average Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Please, it's a date calculation request!!!! The average date between January 1 and January 3 is Jan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Last 5 gifts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Tracie, Use the LIST verb, then, create your columns, i.e., LIST GIFT_AMT BY KEYSORTCOLUMN......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP and COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
OLAP DIMENSIONS -* DIMENSIONS FILE CAR CAR: CAR; MODEL: MODEL; END ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using a hold file as input for a where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3289) TEMPLATE FILE: Error opening file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
APP HOLD places that folder in the PATH. I did a FIND, EXL2K TEMPLATE, and the answer is there......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date field ouput into XML is appearing twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Might also use DISTINCT in your SQL... Also, it is well documented not to do anything with SQLOUT d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date field ouput into XML is appearing twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
DGW, In your SQL, why not SELECT DATE(insurancelapsedate) AS 'WHATEVER',...

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking Directory Permissions in EDASPROF.PRF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Hey Mickey, Just a thought/info/idea on what I've done. Created multiple DOMAINS, one DOMAIN is fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Selection Criteria in Report Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
WHERE IS SUSANNAH??? I miss her wit, style, and knowledge. I hope she is OK!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass quoted string from graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Jason, Use Dialogue Manager: -SET &QT = ''''; -SET &FACILITY_CODE1 = IF &FACILITY_CODE OMITS &QT T......

Discussion Topic  RE: HLFUNC S0C6 abend with mainframe FOCUS 7.3.6 on z/OS 1.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
J. Erickson, Haven't worked on the mainframe this century!!! SAR as a report library, you have take......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
No, you answered it, the TITLE. Very slick! My JS education begins in Sept. I know I have to use JS......

dhagen, if (window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', ......

Dosen't work in 7.6.0 either. I've had to do this a number of times and I've always gone the long r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Kamesh, Are you able to use SQL?: SQL SELECT FLD1 FLD2 FLD3 WHERE DATE(DATEFLD) BETWEEN '20070501'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Put your DEFINE in the TAB1 master, then use that column for tests. Then, you don't have to put it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
John, You are correct, I had flat files on my mind. FOCUS DB's still need to be allocated, though, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
In a CLIST: ALLOC F(CAR) DSNAME ('&SYSUID.CAR1.FOC' - OR + '&SYSUID.CAR2.FOC' - OR + '&SYSUID.CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Form - passing values without tick marks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Jason, If you created a HTML form populating a list box with the FACILITY values, and, allowing the......

» Refine Search
» New Search