Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Loop/Concatenation/Repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
just a thought tracie, but could those & be messing it up? Can you set up a simpler loop...to see if......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-table MFD's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Phyllis, would the WITH command in your JOIN work for you? Read up on "Define-based Joins" When you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bookmarked Focus Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Jennifer, good morning, can you please edit your profile signature to tell us the product you're usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGE SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: IMAGE SIZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
is your output PDF or HTML? i'm confused. your setup indicates PDF but then your post later says HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you can totally load up your htmlforms with &vars, my whole site lives on it, blissfully. (nb there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager variables > 12 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
what the sam hill is a UWS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager variables > 12 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I tested that 2nd bit for you, my developeer friend, in 716, and it indeed doesn't work; i get the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgrading JVM for WebFocus 5.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
no, you have to be a legitimate customer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2003 WFServlet already Open (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i've just trained my customers to SAVE their first output with a nice name, then run their second ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Masking with an IF statement... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
mark,you're going to like the new as400 interface for 7. and if you've applied the latest ptf from i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting in TREE structure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ohhhh that IS a good example. thanks T....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to customize “WebFOCUS Auto Prompting Facility” webpage? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I so totally agree with Darin and Jason. Build your own launch pages... its easy and you're limited ......

Discussion Topic  RE: bypassing the webfocus autoprompt screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Jason, (i wish i knew what 4-tier env meant?) In your fex -DEFAULT &MYPARM = 'FOC_NONE'; or whatever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate Users for one Domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i really cheat to do this... i make new users in the new domain on the new server..that makes the pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: WILDCARD does not find record when field is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and, as Utah says, $* won't work if the field is /A1 The test value '$*' is longer than the field v......

Discussion Topic  RE: WILDCARD does not find record when field is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
G, the more modern way of filtering for all values is FOC_NONE (there is also a FOC_ALL but i'm a li......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make Total using formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Calculate your column2 using a COMPUTE statement, then ON TABLE SUMMARIZE applies whatever COMPUTE's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit Agenda (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
kathleen, does that mean no Tuesday evening dinner event?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing checkbox value from HTML form to .fex... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
so therefore the fex will take its own DEFAULT value for that variable....

» Refine Search
» New Search