Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] single row into multiple rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here's a really simple way first with the CAR file FILEDEF HOUT DISK HOUT.FTM (APPEND SET ASNAMES =......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an HTML file from inside a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you can make this work on the front end by including the '-HTMLFORM ' bit along with the &var contai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling an HTML file from inside a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
easy just filedef it and note, you can stack a bunch of html creations one on top of the other or.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel print * except 1st column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrap does not work in EXL2K, works in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAMAIL corrupts file / does not format report name correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
when i run exactly the same thing in 7706M server, i get (FOC1562) EDAMAIL: FILE XLSX NOT FOUND [oh ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DrillDown not working for PDF in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
for PDF or Excel or anything castered, you have to remember to use the FULL url, not just the relati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute code after a PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
use a frameset in 1 frame call one fex in the other frame call the other fex. or do it like a dashb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IF Else not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you can't interrupt a -SET with comments. and every continued line of a -SET needs an introductory d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hilarious warning FOC2906 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
greg, caster console, configuration tab, Distribution Servers (first choice on left). Entry for 'FOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS command to determine if value is N or A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hey that works great, doug. i never knew that edit returned a 0 on a /A. Beers on me at Rotiers....

Discussion Topic  RE: A few words of warning for those planning to upgrade to 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I thought it might be the &vars causing issues we seem to be working fine, in 7706, using comment sw......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few words of warning for those planning to upgrade to 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm how did the timeout problem manifest itself? 6) is the datetime used as a filter? or is it a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: populating variables in a report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
first, not a good idea to use .EXIST in an IF test; there's a much better way...but that's later. fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
then you need to better manage your matching process. the concept of 'trailing spaces' in a /AnV fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: need to report trailing spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you had said 10, above. and indicated that the problem lay in the excel export.that seems to be an i......

change the USAGE in the .mas to /A10 leaving off the V and shortening the usable bits from 20 to 10 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance of FROM .. TO in 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. interesting. thanks for the heads up, wep. i' think i'll do a textpad search on FROM before i mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAML compliant? OAUTH compliant? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yep, i opened a tkt. hmm, how very interesting that our so called guru would use SAML and OAuth as l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SAML compliant? OAUTH compliant? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
my security guys are asking me this question about WF77? not a clue what to tell them. (they're tryi......

» Refine Search
» New Search