Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A few words of warning for those planning to upgrade to 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Have you noticed how IBI is hiding all the manuals now? whats up with that? you can't go sign in to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: A few words of warning for those planning to upgrade to 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Wep, try this , first, would you? comment out the connection in your edasprof copy the connection, a......

holy cow if #3 doesn't have a w/a, we're screwed. Wep, i just tested and it seems to work ok. of co......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to edit the admin.cfg in 7706 ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Thanks, Ram, i'm in 7706 nothing looks like that. there is no 'PTH users' the NF manual says "The se......

Discussion Topic  how to edit the admin.cfg in 7706 ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in 76, its easy. server console/workspace/access control/security mode change to PTH, the rclick on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to use procedure in flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
start by downloading some manuals. they're free....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] adding more records to the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sweet way to create a Cartesian product,db! beats manual McGyver-ing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: populating variables in a report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
What are your default values for these 30 variables? Am i correct in assuming you don't want to see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Embedded Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
salivating.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Merci, Martin.... update: some of my users with E10 get this issue, some don't. sigh....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh man it gets worse in 7706, if i leave the format as EXL2K i get this message "The file you are tr......

the problem my users have is that exl2k does not open in IE9+. It can only be saved and then reopene......

Discussion Topic  How to find a tech memo [sharing] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Mis Rotier just died. did you see that in the paper?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Doug, for dm vars, use function AYMD( ) soooooo much easier there's an AYM as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there any way to assign a default application to InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if you are revealing your info assist business views via a domain in mre, then just set the path for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sort before JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
by using the term 'hold file', i'm assuming you are talking about a pair of foctemp files (.ftm) tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] New to FOCUS 4.3.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to trap an error in an included fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i'm thinking that some focerrnums are ebola, and some are just the flu. if you have no control over ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing the HTML Access Denied screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if you have TEXTPAD, and do a 'search in files' for that character string , searching the entire /ib......

» Refine Search
» New Search