Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Headers derived from database field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
theres always ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Constraints? and FILEDEF question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in 52 DEFINEs are limited to a certain number of lines or a certain number of characters... but its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
take the .EVAL out of the prompt...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems joining using a defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Mark, it would be a lot easier for us to help if you put your code in a simplified form , that's why......

Discussion Topic  RE: is it true that you cant put jpgs into pdfs, only gifs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oops i mistyped i meant ibi\apps\ibisamp when i reference the gif in that directory, it works fine. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is it true that you cant put jpgs into pdfs, only gifs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. i'm on 5.2 maybe that's the problem. maybe its 53+ only; my jpg is in ibi_apps\ibisamp, the only......

Discussion Topic  is it true that you cant put jpgs into pdfs, only gifs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Does anyone know what it is about pdf that it can't take jpgs only gifs? Carol...pdf expert that you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Titles possible with COMMA format output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you could just make the COMT file in your agent and then write and execute a script in your fex to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Titles possible with COMMA format output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
did you try FORMAT COMT...

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ACROSS-TOTAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Horizontal Column Name to Vetical in Compute Statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
depends on your output format is it HTML? if so, use a variation of this technique ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Default (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
first, a .mas file doesn't hold dates, its a master file description. unless of course you're holdin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporarily disable MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
q+d way: save your mrlogon page replace your mrlogon page with atemporary one that just says whateve......

Discussion Topic  RE: grouping rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Ginny, as mickey says, the cool thing about focus is that you can sum alphabetic fields, which you c......

Poll  RE: Best Part of Summit 2006 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by susannah
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Ampersand in string variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I decided to replace all the & in my inbound character strings with + using the CTRAN function. MYFI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Business objects conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
first of all, congratulations on your choice. By 'active filtering' , do you mean 'drill downs' on a......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWord and single quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-* given that test1 contains ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
chelsea, are you coming to Summit? part of my presentation tuesday at 4 will cover exactly how to do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Focal Point Activities at Summit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
moi non plus I'll see you both there....

» Refine Search
» New Search