Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel file - displays some entries in Alpha Column incorrectly as blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i totally second what eric said....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thai help needed urgently; single quote problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
so, lets say you want to display an image of the flag of the COUNTRY right next to the COUNTRY field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thai help needed urgently; single quote problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah they ......

i tried exactly that, frankie, and i got a string of ????? displayed....

I isolated the bytval for that 7th character didn't do us any good its 63 and 63 is a questionmark ......

so isolate that offending character and see what the BYTVAL function can do with it. another questi......

i would try getting the BYTVAL for each of the characters and then representing them each as &#nn; E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Customized HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
there should be a 'book signing party', just like on Castle....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Customized HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
DBA, its the bible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what happens when your agents get to 1 million?[ANSWERED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
awwwwwwwww rats anti climactic it just goes to ts1000001 sigh....

Discussion Topic  RE: what happens when your agents get to 1 million?[ANSWERED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh no.... any minute now... 999895...

991241 . . . . and counting... i'm going home for the long weekend... think i'ld better keep my fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ted, basically what you're going to do is create a vector, a file, with just the numbers 1 thru 54, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] One time delimiter extract load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
and, the format of the 3rd field is listed as P, and i think that might not work, i think that needs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append Ampersand to Set Variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &DEPT = 'DEPT ABC&|D' ; -TYPE &DEPT...

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parameters with a -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY IF COUNTRY IS 'ENGLAND' IF RECORDLIMIT IS 1 ON TABLE SAVE [or ON TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing parameters with a -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you're trying to save the value the user selects from his/her 'Pick Term', and pass that on, is that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Data Migrator crashing hard -- ipipesnd error: 232. Anyone seen this? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by susannah
John, did you ever figure this out? we're getting the same error . we've opened a case, but i have l......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0 ... and Individual Chapters Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by susannah
i can't live w/o mine, dog-eared, and locked up! i will definitely buy this next version. Looking fo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search