Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] URL to Run MRE Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmm, you're in windows here's an idea write yourself a fex that has a drilldown to itself. send it t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] URL to Run MRE Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Brian, put the whole url in code tags so we can see it. and what is the error you're getting? are yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] across-total question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Glad to hear it. you've now been introduced to the wonderful world of multiple verbs. -s...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] across-total question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
TABLE FILE SALES SUM UNITS_SOLD AS TOTUNITS NOPRINT RETURNS AS TOTRETURNS NOPRINT BY PROD_CODE SUM U......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] rounding (not) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I use Frank's way .. works just dandy for me. Citibank keeps all the extra mils that way....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically 'mask' amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here's what i do for payroll files 1) set up some &variable that has a boolean value depending on u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
here's a really really simple way; 1) put francesco's icons on your server in your vis directory; gr......

Discussion Topic  SEARCH is very annoying.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I'm searching on IN FILE and the advanced search option changes it to file yep, lower case and drop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
aha! good for you. lets be hopeful!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Domain as Application Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
put your listbox fexes in apps, or "on the backend" as they call it. i share your pain, and i, too, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading with Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY SET ASNAMES=ON TABLE FILE CAR SUM DCOST AS '' BY SEATS ACROSS COUNT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips and Techniques Contest - The Winner is... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
nomination: j.gross for his answer in this post ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap pdf column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Mac, did you ever solve this problem? i'm struggling with the same thing. I just want to WRAP my col......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Attaching image files to outgoing e-mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yeah, if you're sending these reports outside of your company, having the images in PDF is much bett......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Attaching image files to outgoing e-mail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
look up SET BASEURL=http://yourserver : port/... that command lets you configure the full URL for yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with Error Message (FOC1425) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
look up in your manuals the setting for SET STRICTMATH its to be set to either OLD or NEW and has t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracles Greatest Aggregate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
MAX(value1, value2, value3..)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Windows Login ID from a fex without MRE logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
anatess, i used IWA back in 53 and in 71; see if you can locate the handouts from a summit presentat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA Produces Values, not Formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
about all i've ever trusted FORMULA to do is perform a noncomplicated multiplication of columnA * co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining togethere more than three drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
IB have rejected our offer, as it turns out. so we're wait listed....

» Refine Search
» New Search