Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG - WORKAROUND] Across Styling for EXL2K works in v5.3.2 - does not work in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
klugy w/a, francesco but hyper clever...as usual. i'll give it a go. merci...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [BUG - WORKAROUND] Across Styling for EXL2K works in v5.3.2 - does not work in v7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah... i was being fuzzy... what i would want the condition on is the across column value WHEN=COUNTR......

ew yuck thats a bug alright. francesco, btw, why does conditional styling not work on ACROSSs?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED BY IB] Deferred Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Why is this thread marked 'solved by ib' when there does not seem to be an official solution posted?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K Report in Internet Explorer without Excel toolbar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
May, what release of IE? In 7 , I see Excel toolbar features and IE features, even when i only hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use values in a file in a DEFINE or COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] kevlar for &ECHO: a cool idea for dev fexes going to production (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
how bout if i just give 'em your phone number, Frank?? oh its been a long week.!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] kevlar for &ECHO: a cool idea for dev fexes going to production (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
even sweeter! remembering to switch prompt for parms to OFF before moving to prod....

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] kevlar for &ECHO: a cool idea for dev fexes going to production (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-SET &ECHO = IF &FOCFEXNAME IS 'ADHOCRQ' THEN 'ALL' ELSE 'OFF'; Pretty much when you're developing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintenance Notice: Scheduled Downtime Reminder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Search is broken. Are you aware?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlinks from Excel output stop working in Reportcasts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
If your drilldown fexes are in mre and your host is in mre, you should have no problem whatsoever. t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlinks from Excel output stop working in Reportcasts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
the fexes aren't on your default edapath....

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIMR_domain from a fex in apps/ gives wrong answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
clever you are francesco i'll try that on my dev box for the moment, i'm having my users all rewrite......

Discussion Topic  RE: &IBIMR_domain from a fex in apps/ gives wrong answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
francesco the server site.wfs is empty the client site.wfs has ......

outside, Francesco. my fex is in a app directory that's what's puzzling i would expect &IBMR_user.EX......

Discussion Topic  &IBIMR_domain from a fex in apps/ gives wrong answer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
-TYPE &IBIMR_domain this command in a fex within a domain, works just fine. this command from a fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variables with spaces in data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
As Ginny says, the FOC_NONE means the statement gets ignored. its a catch22. so with quote-needy par......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
humor me and put a space after the &DATE_STAMP and before the first ). and split your code into 2 l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] status bar problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Firefox or IE, Noel?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing the "ALL" option from launch page to procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yep, that's the way it works...when you talk it out, clarity strikes and you get the idea that makes......

» Refine Search
» New Search